Frequently asked questions
How do you make your tea?
Ingredients: 1 tea bag, 1tsp sugar, boiling water and milk
Method: First, I boil the water in a kettle. Then, I place the tea bag and sugar into my favourite mug, pour boiling water into the mug, stir and allow 56 seconds to brew. Add a little milk and hey presto. Or I just have Chinese tea.
What payment methods do you accept?
We accept only accept Paypal currently because it is safe, quick and easy. Unfortunately, if you do not have a Paypal account, then you will not be able to place an order. But...you can sign up for a Paypal account. It’s very quick and simple.
Where do you ship to?
We ship anywhere within the U.K via Royal Mail.
How long does shipping take?
Shipping usually takes around 2-3 days. (Please allow up to 3 days for your order to be processed before being shipped)
How are the items shipped?
The items are packaged and shipped via Royal Mail. However, if you’re local, a T-Stain representative may deliver your item(s) personally.
How much is postage?
Postage is £2.50 for each item or free if you spend £50 or more.
Other than tea, what is your favourite drink?
My second favourite drink has to be Tropicana either tropical juice or orange juice with the juicy bits...it’s got to have the bits!
How do I return an item?
Item(s) that are bought online have to be in the same condition as they left the outlet; therefore the tags must remain attached. Package the item with a completed returns form and send it back to us. The item will be assessed and a decision will be made as to whether or not you’ll be entitled to a refund (based on condition of item). Then we will get right on with processing your return and your refund will be paid instantly back into your Paypal account.
Please note that you have 7 days from the date you receive your item to receive a full refund. This does not include postage and packaging costs on both behalves.
How long do online returns take?
Please allow up to 14 days for a return to be processed once we have received your item.
I have a faulty item, what do I do?
First of all, we apologise for the inconvenience. We can either replace your item or give you a full refund. Please send the item back to us with the return form and we will get right on with processing your return. Due to the item being faulty we will refund your postage and package costs too.
Where is your stockist?
14 St. James’s Street
77 Alfreton Road
What are the sizes?
We stock sizes Small, Medium and Large at the moment.
What is the best way to wash the tee’s?
Hand wash or cool wash (30°) inside out is best to keep your tees nice, fresh and stained. Hang dry them or tumble-dry on a cool setting. When ironing, iron inside out and never directly iron over the T-Stain logo on the back.
How do you make your Yorkshire puddings?
Ingredients: 140g plain flour, 4 eggs, 200ml milk...salt & pepper (seasoning).
- First of all, preheat the oven to 230c or 220c fan assisted / Gas mark 7.
- Sift the flour into a big bowl, crack the eggs in and whisk until smooth.
- Pour the milk in bit by bit as you whisk until all ingredients are all combined forming a liquid. Then season mixture with salt and pepper.
- Pour a little sunflower oil into some round cake tins for the real Yorkshire experience or alternatively cupcake trays if you do not possess cake tins.
- Place the tins / tray into the oven for a couple of seconds to heat the oil.
- Bring trays out and pour in your mix.
- Place trays back into the oven for about 15 minutes ensuring the oven remains closed throughout cooking time to retain the heat and then you should have some very tasty Yorkshire puds.